The Office of Student Accountability is committed to promoting a safe, healthy, and inclusive community where students can pursue their academic endeavors and grow into productive global citizens. This is accomplished through the investigation, adjudication, and sanctioning as it relates to the behavioral standards as outlined in the Code of Student Life.
The goals of the student conduct process are to:
- Provide students with an equitable, educational, and consistent student conduct process
- To educate students about their rights and responsibilities as members of the University of Arkansas Community
- Provide sanction opportunities that support the education and development of students that embrace the norms and values of the University of Arkansas
- Promote personal responsibility and peer accountability
- Intervene when student behavior causes a disruption to university community, or jeopardizes the health, safety, and welfare of any member of the university community
- Support and empower students in conflict resolution