We would like to welcome you to the Office of Student Standards and Conduct (OSSC) website. We hope that this site serves as a resource to assist students, faculty, staff, and members of the community in working with our office.

 If you have witnessed a student violating the Code of Student Life, complete the Public Reporting Form to make our staff aware of the situation.

 Resident Assistants (RA’s) and Coordinators for Resident Education (CRE’s) should go to Symplicity Advocate to submit a report.