The All University Conduct Board (AUCB)
This is YOUR university. This is YOUR experience. What can YOU do to make it better?
The All-University Conduct Board (AUCB) is currently accepting applications for the 2017-2018 board. Applications are due by Monday, May 1, 2017, and candidate interviews will be held later that week. This is a prestigious volunteer opportunity and is a great way to get involved and serve the campus. This would be an impressive addition to a resume too!
The AUCB is a panel consisting of faculty, staff, and students who assist in the adjudication process of alleged Code of Student Life violations. AUCB members are expected:
- To uphold the University of Arkansas's Core Values of Inclusion, Service, Inquiry, Partnership, and Excellence.
- To ensure fair and equitable treatment of all who come before you.
- To consider all evidence fully and carefully before arriving at a decision.
- To treat all students who appear before you with dignity and respect.
- To adhere to the rules of confidentiality.
The AUCB is in search of Undergraduate and Graduate candidates who meet the following guidelines:
Undergraduate Students who have at least 12 credit hours at the University of Arkansas, a 2.5 GPA, and are in good academic and disciplinary standing are eligible to apply.
Graduate Students who are in good academic and disciplinary standing are eligible to apply.
The AUCB meets on Thursday and Friday afternoons (1:00 PM - 5:00 PM) on an as needed basis. Applicants who wish to apply must be available during one of those times.
For more information regarding the University of Arkansas's Code of Student Life and AUCB, you are encouraged to review http://handbook.uark.edu/.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact email@example.com.